The Restore Rewards club is owned and operated by Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (API).
‘benefits’ means rewards, discounts and special offers available from participating Pharmacist Advice stores as offered from time to time subject to any conditions as notified from time to time;
‘Restore Rewards’ means those arrangements by which a member receives rewards and benefits from participating Pharmacist Advice stores under these Terms and Conditions;
‘membership card’ means a card issued to members of the Restore Rewards club;
‘participating stores’ means Pharmacist Advice stores participating in the Restore Rewards club who supply goods and services in respect of which various rewards, discounts, special offers and other benefits may be claimed by members subject to any conditions determined by those stores;
- Acceptance of terms
- As a Restore Rewards club program member, you will be bound by these terms and conditions, as varied by API from time to time.
- Application for, and/or use of your Restore Rewards club card, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Some Pharmacist Advice stores may opt out from some or all Restore Rewards club promotions, which may include the store where you are a member of Restore Rewards. To check whether the store (where you are a member of Restore Rewards) is participating in a promotion, ask a staff member in store.
- To become a member of the Restore Rewards club you must apply in store at a participating Pharmacist Advice. You will become a member once we accept your application and issue a membership card to you in store.
- All members of the Restore Rewards club must reside in Australia. For members under the age of 18 years, permission from your parent or guardian must be obtained before joining the Restore Rewards club.
- API reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
- Membership cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable (except that you may permit members of your immediate family to use your card) and remain API’s property.
- You must notify API immediately of any:
- change of address or of a lost or stolen membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card. We may charge $2.50 per card replacement.
- unauthorised transaction in relation to your membership.
- dispute relating to the rewards and benefits as soon as possible after you become aware of the dispute. We will endeavour in good faith to resolve the dispute.
- API reserves the right to verify the identity of the card bearer.
- Earning points & rewards
- You may earn and redeem points at the participating Pharmacist Advice store where you joined the program (your nominated store). You can check your membership details and points balance online at Restore Rewards
- When you present your membership card when making a purchase at your nominated store, one point will be credited to your account for every whole $1 spent (inclusive of GST) in the transaction (excluding any amounts payable for prescriptions, scheduled medicines or products we deem and advertise as being excluded and products where the grant of points would otherwise be prohibited by law). A minimum of $1 (inclusive of GST) must be spent in a single transaction to qualify for the earning of a reward point.
- When you accrue a total of 100 points you will be entitled to a discount of $5 on any 1 future transaction at your nominated store (excluding any amounts payable for excluded goods).
- Bonus points may be offered from time to time at API’s discretion during special promotions on selected products or services.
- You must present your membership card at the time of purchase to earn points. Points cannot be granted to or redeemed by non-Restore Rewards members or retrospectively.
- Your membership reward points will expire after a 24 month period from date of reward earned, if not redeemed within the expiry period of 24 months.
- Rewards may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value. Rewards cannot be exchanged, transferred to other participating members, sold, bartered, and otherwise dealt with other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If a rewards voucher becomes lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- The redemption value of points may be varied at API’s discretion. Any change shall not affect points issued prior to the date of change.
- General conditions
- Points must be surrendered in store upon redemption, may only be used in one transaction and may only be redeemed once, unless expressly stated otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, Restore Rewards points will not be earned on a transaction, (or for the portion of the transaction) where points have been redeemed in part payment of the transaction.
- API may terminate your membership if you, or a member of your immediate family who uses a membership card;
- fail to comply with these terms and conditions;
- abuse any privilege accorded to you as a member under the Restore Rewards club; or
- supply any false or misleading information or make any false or misleading misrepresentations to us or to any participating stores in connection with the Restore Rewards club.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting your nominated store. On receiving such notice, we will note your membership details on the database as inactive.
- Subject to applicable law, API reserves the right to make any changes at any time, without prior notice and at our absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions and the range of participating stores. This includes changes that have or may have the effect of reducing or eliminating the number of rewards and benefits offered, or the period for receiving any offer.
- Restore Rewards points may, at API’s discretion, expire or be cancelled.
- To the extent permissible by law, API will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Restore Rewards club program including products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof.
- API will not be responsible for any issues or errors caused by it or any third party (including third parties who may provide technology or other services to API). Third parties who may be involved in the program do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of API and API accepts no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.
- API reserves the right to, at its discretion, suspend or terminate a Restore Rewards membership for reasons including, but not limited to, a breach of these Terms and Conditions, any engagement in or suspicion of fraudulent conduct or improper use of the card.
- Restore Rewards points and rewards can only be earned and redeemed by the holder of a Restore Rewards card (or their immediate family) in respect of their personal shopping. Restore Rewards points cannot be earned on purchases of commercial quantities of goods or services, or any purchases which are for a commercial purpose, including the resale of goods, as determined by API. What will constitute a commercial quantity may depend on the type of goods purchased and will be subject to API’s discretion. API may review and adjust the allocation and redemption of Restore Rewards points and rewards at any time.
- Information about members, including information provided during the sign-up process and information about receipt of rewards and benefits by members, will be held in our internal database (“our Database”) which will contain information about you and your use of the membership.
- API may also engage contractors to use the information from our Database to manage and administer the Restore Rewards club.
- Each member consents and agrees to the provision of the information provided during the sign-up process and authorises us to store and use that information, for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
- Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Not valid on Gift Card purchases and/or spend. Not redeemable for store credit or cash.
- To the extent permitted by law API is not liable for any rewards and/or benefits not being available for any reason whatsoever. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by law API is not liable for;
- any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Restore Rewards club including products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof;
- failure by you to take advantage of a reward and/or benefits because you have not complied with the participating stores conditions (including limited time offers) for receiving the benefit;
- any failure by you to notify your nominated store that you are a member and entitled to a reward and benefit offers; or
- if you fail to receive rewards or benefits because the store where you became a Restore Rewards member ceases to be a participant in the Restore Rewards club.
If you have any queries about the Restore Rewards club, you may contact API by writing to API, Locked Bag 3002, Hawthorn BC VIC 3122.