The Restore Rewards club is owned and operated by Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (API).
'benefits' means rewards, discounts and special offers available from participating stores as offered from time to time subject to any conditions as notified from time to time;
'Restore Rewards' club' means those arrangements by which a member receives rewards and benefits from participating stores under these Terms and Conditions;
'membership card' means a card issued to members of the Restore Rewards club;
'participating stores' means stores under the Pharmacist Advice group participating in the Restore Rewards club who supply goods and services in respect of which various rewards, discounts, special offers and other benefits may be claimed by members subject to any conditions determined by those stores;
- Acceptance of terms
- As a Restore Rewards club program member, you will be bound by these terms and conditions, as varied by API from time to time.
- Application for, and/or use of your Restore Rewards club card, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Some stores may opt out from some or all Pharmacist Advice promotions. See http://www.pharmacistadvice.com.au/ for participating stores.
- To become a member of the Restore Rewards club you must apply in store at a participating Pharmacist Advice. To see a list of participating chemists please go to http://www.pharmacistadvice.com.au/. You will become a member once we accept your application and issue a membership card to you in store.
- API reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
- Membership cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable (except that you may permit members of your immediate family to use your card) and remain API’s property.
- You must notify API immediately of any:
- change of address or of a lost or stolen membership card or for any unauthorised use of a membership card. We may charge $2.50 per card replacement.
- unauthorised transaction in relation to your membership.
- dispute relating to the rewards and benefits as soon as possible after you become aware of the dispute. We will endeavour in good faith to resolve the dispute.
- Earning points & rewards
- You may earn and redeem points at any participating Pharmacist Advice. Terms and conditions may vary from store to store.
- When you present your membership card when making a purchase at any participating Pharmacist Advice store, one point will be credited to your account for every whole $1 spent in the transaction (excluding any amounts payable for scheduled medicines).
- When you accrue a total of 100 points you will be entitled to a discount of $5 on any 1 future transaction at any participating Pharmacist Advice store (excluding any amounts payable for excluded goods).
- You must present your membership card at the time of purchase to earn points.
- Your membership reward points will expire after a 24 month period from date of reward earned, if not redeemed within the expiry period of 24 months.
- Rewards may not be redeemed for cash and have no cash value. Rewards cannot be exchanged, transferred to other participating members, sold, bartered, and otherwise dealt with other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If a rewards voucher becomes lost or stolen it will not be replaced.
- General conditions
- API may terminate your membership if you, or a member of your immediate family who uses a membership card;
- fail to comply with these terms and conditions;
- abuse any privilege accorded to you as a member under the Restore Rewards club; or
- supply any false or misleading information or make any false or misleading misrepresentations to us or to any participating stores in connection with the Restore Rewards club.
- You may terminate your membership at any time by either contacting your nominated store or via the www.pharmacistadvice.com.au website. On receiving such notice, we will note your membership details on the database as inactive.
- Subject to applicable law, API reserves the right to make any changes at any time, without prior notice and at our absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions and the range of participating stores. This includes changes that have or may have the effect of reducing or eliminating the number of rewards and benefits offered, or the period for receiving any offer.
- Information about members, including information provided during the sign-up process and information about receipt of rewards and benefits by members, will be held in our internal database (“our Database”) which will contain information about you and your use of the membership.
- API may also engage contractors to use the information from our Database to manage and administer the Restore Rewards club.
- Each member consents and agrees to the provision of the information provided during the sign-up process and authorises us to store and use that information, for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions.
- Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Not valid on Gift Card purchases and/or spend. Not redeemable for store credit or cash.
- To the extent permitted by law API is not liable for any rewards and/or benefits not being available for any reason whatsoever. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, to the extent permitted by law API is not liable for;
- any errors, omissions delays or disruptions in the operation of the Restore Rewards club including products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof;
- a failure by you to take advantage of a reward and/or benefits because you have not complied with the participating stores conditions (including limited time offers) for receiving the benefit; or
- any failure by you to notify your nominated store that you are a member and entitled to a reward and benefit offers.
- if you fail to receive rewards or benefits because a participating store ceases to be a participant in the Restore Rewards club.
If you have any queries about the Restore Rewards club, you may contact API by writing to email@example.com or API, Locked Bag 3002, Hawthorn BC VIC 3122.